We are a Fragrance Free Facility
Absolutely No Perfume, Cologne, Scented Lotions or other Scented Products
Welcome to the Okotoks & District Seniors Club website -
click on About Us for membership fees, along with the annual and monthly events at the Club;
the Gallery offers a tour of our facility;
the weekly and monthly activities are listed on the Activities Schedule page;
the Contact Us page has details of where we are and how to reach us;
then scroll down this page for the latest News in what is coming up for our members;
and to get information on other services in our area check out the Resources page.
Now that you have an idea of where everything is on our website take a few minutes to browse and get to know us better.
At the Okotoks & District Seniors Club we are dedicated to providing a friendly atmosphere.
Our courteous, professional team will welcome you and provide a tour of the club.
To learn more about the Okotoks & District Seniors Club,
and the programs and services we offer, please stop by for a visit and tour.
All Activities in the Gym are cancelled from Jun 6 - 25
This includes: Video Exercise, Line Dancing, Floor Curling, and Wii Bowling
Seniors Week, Jun 5-9, Activity Fees waved for all events, Check out Activity Info for details.
Euchre Tournament, Saturday Jun 10 from 1:00 to 4:00, See Tournament Information below.
Pre-register with Jackie, Check out Activity Info for details.
Pop-ups will continue in the fall.
Alberta Summer Games VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED, July 20 - 23, Check out Volunteer Activities for details.
Volunteers required to drive for Okotoks Meals on Wheels. Check out Volunteer Activities for details.
Donations for Gift Bags for Seniors, UPDATED May 19, Check out Volunteer Activities for details.
Volunteer your Sewing Skills by making Teddy Bears, Check out Volunteer Activities for details.
- Please provide your Name and Email Address.
- Members, please state if you require a partner or provide the name of your partner.
- Partners will be drawn on Tuesday May 30 before afternoon Euchre.
- Please email information to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off information at the club with Jennifer.
- Members are $10, Non-Members are $12.
- We are accepting E-Transfers. No code required. Send you Registration Fee to email@example.com
- You can also pay Jennifer at the club. Please have exact amount if possible.
- Refunds available until June 2.
Jennifer at the Club:
- Tuesday 10:45 to 3:10
- Wednesday 10:00 to 12:10
- Thursday 12:30 to 3:00
- For Information - Call Jennifer at 403-875-7538
- The player to get the first Jack deals first.
- Cards are dealt 1 at a time.
- If your partner is the dealer and you tell them to pick it up, you must play alone.
- The dealer cannot pick up a jack if they have no cards in that suit.
- If all players pass in round 2, the dealer must choose a trump.
- If your hand has no face card and no ace, toss in your hand and the hand is re-dealt by the same player.
- The player to the left of the dealer starts by leading a card for the first trick.
- A card laid is a card played.
- If a player reneges, the opposing team gets 2 points. 4 points on a loner hand
- Bid out of turn or lead out of turn – the hand is over, and opponent gets 2 pts.
- Each card must be played for each hand. No toss ins.
- A winning trick must be turned over and can only be viewed if there is a renege alleged.
#4 - 204 Community Way
Okotoks, AB T1S 1B3
P.O. Box 1262
Okotoks, AB T1S 1B3